The history of Indigo Browser began in 2018, when massive leaks from Facebook accounts were actively gaining popularity. Back then, a broad user base was already dabbling in certain anti-detection browsers, yet their caliber and user experience left much to be desired. Fast forward to the present, and Indigo has emerged as a reigning star in the anti-detection realm, especially renowned among traffic arbitrage aficionados.
What is Indigo Browser
Indigo Browser is a service that imitates browser fingertips and operates on the basis of the Multilogin system. The browser is focused on working with Facebook and Google Ads profiles and will be useful for arbitrageurs and digital advertising specialists.
Previously, many virtual machines were used to hide user computer settings and manage multiple accounts, but now a single anti-detection browser is enough.
Indigo has its own constantly updated fingerprint database with more than 1 million variations. The browser helps to bypass search engine crawlers, which significantly reduces the risk of blocking advertising profiles. This significantly increases the efficiency of webmasters.
The programme is designed for three operating systems: Windows, MacOS and Linux. All data used in the work is stored in cloud storage.
Indigo Service Features
Users have access to the following options:
- quick browser settings;
- a large database of current fingersprints;
- installation of necessary browser utilities;
- the possibility of multi-accounting;
- integration with proxy providers such as IP Teleport, GeoSurf, and Luminati;
- work on an unlimited number of devices;
- IP geolocation in real time;
- import of cookies of any format;
- encrypted cloud server with unlimited storage capacity.
The key advantage of AntiK is the advanced features that allow you to optimally configure your anti-tracking protection. Unlike some similar products with auto-populating settings, many features can be set manually (DNS address, cookie import, etc.).
For what purposes is it suitable Indigo Anty
As mentioned above, this programme was created for the needs of arbitrageurs as well as programmers. It allows you to generate new browser fingerprints that change the IP address, media ports, operating system, geolocation, and many other characteristics.
Thus, it allows you to:
- create developer profiles for uploading applications to the Play Market and App Store;
- launch advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook;
- create accounts for different networks and launch advertising campaigns from these accounts.
How to use the Indigo browser
You can download the browser from the manufacturer’s official website. To do this, you need to register there and go to the Download section. Antique is installed on a computer and is available for Windows, Linux, and MacOS users. At the same time, the client module is used only as an interface, and all system data is stored in the cloud.
The following minimum system requirements apply to install the application:
- 4 GB OF RAM;
- 1 GB of free space on the hard drive.
- The developer recommends using the service on 64-bit systems.
After installation, you need to open a browser and register your account directly in it. You can access your account settings in the My Account menu in the Preferences section.
Here you can set the following options:
- Browser bookmark saving – enables the profile saving mode.
- Browser history saving – save your browsing history. But keep in mind that activating this function significantly increases the amount of data and slows down the system. Use it only when necessary.
- Default browser – select the default browser. There are two options available: Stealthfox (based on Mozilla) or Mimic (based on Chrome).
- Languages – select the required language settings for browsers.
- My native screen resolution – the current screen resolution on your device.
- Minimal screen resolution – the minimum screen resolution that will be available after creating a new account.
- Maximal screen resolution – the maximum screen resolution that will be available after creating a new account.
When you are done with the settings, save the changes.
How to create a profile in Indigo Browser
To create an account, go to your browser and click on the New tab.
- You need to specify a profile name.
- Add supported proxies (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5, POSSH).
- Set the time zone.
- Select WebRTC.
- Select geo.
- Select advanced settings (if necessary).
- Create an account.
After completing the above steps, your account is ready to go. All you need to do is click the Start button and you can start working.
Working signatures that will be associated with managed profiles can be created in the New Browser Profile tab.
It is worth paying attention to the TimeZone, WebRTC, and Geolocation functions. If you launch it, all the information necessary for collecting these parts of the fingerprint will be obtained from other servers.
To launch the required account, go to the Browser Profile list section and click on the Start button.
This will open a browser where you can work with your profile.
It is noteworthy that you need to end a session with Indigo Browser through special keys that can be opened by clicking on the application icon.
How to connect a proxy Indigo Browser
To add a proxy in Antika, go to the editing area of the created account and click on the Proxy item.
- Select the type of proxy (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5, POSSH).
- Specify the IP address and media port.
- Enter the proxy login and password.
- Click the “Update profile” button.
Prices Indigo Browser
The website offers three tariff packages:
- Solo (100 profiles);
- Team (300 profiles);
- Scale (1000 profiles).
Developers can also choose an individual package of services at the request of the customer.
A 25% discount can be used when purchasing a yearly plan. There is a seven-day trial period during which all the features of the browser are available. The browser’s official social media groups also offer discount codes and free licence drawings.
The Indigo anti-detection browser protects users from being tracked and reduces the risk of profile blocking. It is convenient because it allows you to work with Facebook and Google accounts, import cookies quickly and efficiently, and open many accounts simultaneously. Other advantages of the service include quick setup and the ability to work as a team from multiple devices. However, many people are put off by the high price and frequent outages.